An Inside Look At Where Poonam Pandey And Sherlyn Chopra Post Their Content

YouSay Short News App

Exploring OnlyFans:

The subscription-based service-oriented internet website "OnlyFans" is presently one of the most popular internet companies in the world valued at more than 1 Billion USD.

Tim Stoklely founded OnlyFans in 2016, with its headquarters in London. Primarily, this service was used by adult performers and nude models to sell their exclusive content like videos and photos.

During the COVID pandemic, OnlyFans saw a 75% increase in growth.

OnlyFans became the main source of income for sex workers during the pandemic. It eliminated the two main issues that sex workers have with carrying out their duties in the real world: safety and consistency.

The company also started many genres, like personal trainers, gamers, musicians, and influencers.

Hollywood celebrities like Cardi B, Bella Thorne, Tyga, Black Chyna, Amber Rose, and Chris Brown have also joined this platform, which has helped onlyFans to reach out to a wider public.

Indian-born CEO

In December 2021, Tim Stokely stepped down as CEO, and Amrapali Gan, an Indian-American businesswoman, was appointed in his place.

Amrapali Gan was born in Mumbai, India, and settled in the United States; she is a graduate of California State University, Los Angeles.

She previously worked for Red Bull and Quest Nutrition before joining OnlyFans as chief marketing and communications officer.

Amrapali Gan has joined the elite list of Indian-born CEOs by taking up the Only Fans CEO chair.

She was named by TIME magazine in the TIME100 Next list that recognises "rising stars from across industries and around the world.”

Payment Breakdown

OnlyFans can be a monthly or early subscription-based service, or it also has a pay-per-view feature. The platform charges 20% of the transaction and gives away the other 80% to the creator.

OnlyFans in India

This platform is also available in India, many Indian celebrities and models have joined the OnlyFans community.

Adult performers Poonam Pandey, Sherlyn Chopra, Sahara Knite, and Anjali Kara are the top creators from India.

Poonam Pandey is India’s most popular content creator on OnlyFans; the adult actress has more than 75,000 fans. The "Nasha" actress generates handsome revenue from this platform.

Another bombshell, Sherlyn Chopra is also quite popular on this platform. She has more than 2,000 followers.

Apart from these many amateur performers, others are finding fortune on this fan-exclusive platform.

OnlyFans now has 170 million registered users and 1.5 million content creators.In 2021, the company is worth more than $1 billion.

In 2021, Time magazine named OnlyFans to its list of the 100 most influential companies in the world.

Accessing adult content in India is prohibited by IT laws. Furthermore, most Indian banks may not accept payments to the "OnlyFans" website.