‘Ante Sundaraniki,’ directed by Nani and Nazriya, was released in theaters on June 9th to rave reviews. Despite the positive reviews, this film struggled to make a profit at the box office. With big releases like ‘Virata Parvam’ and ‘Godse’ today, the theatrical run for this film appears to be difficult. Surprisingly, ‘Ante Sundaraniki’ has grossed around $1 million in the international market and has proven to be a profitable venture there.
7 Days Worldwide Collections of ‘Ante Sundaraniki’
- In its 1st week, the ‘Ante Sundaraniki’ film has grossed over 20 crores combined in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- In Karnataka and other parts of India, the film made a gross of 1.34 crores.
- 5 crores in the international market
- worldwide Net collections – 18.37 crores
- World wide gross – 32.04 crores
- Breakeven : 32 crores
Nani has been let down by the ‘Ante Sundaraniki’ collections. The actor must be concerned about this result because his previous four films were not box office successes. ‘Ante Sundaraniki,’ despite being produced by one of the major studios and featuring a large star cast and a decent film, failed to attract audiences. Overall, ‘Ante Sundaraniki’ is an average grosser in domestic markets but a smash in international markets.