‘Pushpa: The Rule,’ starring Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna, will go on floors in August. According to reports, Director Sukumar has completed the script for the follow-up sequel to the blockbuster ‘Pushpa: The Rise.’ This film has high expectations from audiences across the country.
The fans’ curiosity led to numerous fan theories about the script of ‘Pushpa: The Rule.’ Many ‘Pushpa’ fans are writing different versions of theories on Twitter, and one of them is causing quite a stir. Few of them are…
- Jolly Reddy and his troops will kill Srivalli (Rashmika) as part of his revenge plan, which enrages Pushpa Raj (Allu Arjun),
- On the other hand, Bhanwar Singh Shekawath’s (Fahadh Faasil) ‘s cop-criminal conflict with Pushpa Raj will take place against a high-voltage action backdrop.
- Another rumor is that Allu Arjun will play a 52-year-old character in this film.
- In few press conferences, Sukumar was quoted as saying that Sunil will have a meatier role in this film, possibly bumping Rashmika off.
- There is also speculation that Natural actor Nani will appear in the film as a guest role.
- Mangalam Srinu (Sunil) and Dakshayani (Anasuya Bhardwaj) may band together with Jolly Reddy and others to devise a master plan to drive Puspha out of the red sandalwood syndicate business.
- There are also rumors that ‘Pushpa: The Rule’ will reveal Bhanwar Singh Shekawath’s (Fahadh Faasil) past and previous connections with the smuggling business.
This theory is the same old, tried and tested formula, but director Prashanth Neel recently perfected it in his film KGF:2, which wowed audiences. Others believe that director Sukumar is planning something unexpected in his own style. All we have to do now is wait for ‘Pushpa: The Rule’ to hit theaters.