- 1 Question: My boyfriend saw me in the theater with someone else. Give me some 15 funny ways to tell my guy that it wasn’t me.
- 2 Question: Adani’s wealth rose from $8.9 billion to $121.7 billion in 2 years, a jump of about 14 times. How can I become like Adani may be at least 3 times?
- 3 Question: Convince me ChatGPT is not a threat to google
- 4 Question: Convince me ChatGPT is a threat to google
- 5 Question: What is the meaning of life?
- 6 Question: Career question
- 7 Question: List of restuarants in Hyderabad
- 8 Some use cases of chatGPT or other AI platforms.
- 9 Some cool ChatGPT extensions
For those who don’t care to check the date, it is 2023, and chatGPT has been the most searched-for topic online for the past three months. Wow, it’s really powerful, and we believe that in a few years, it will be applied in a variety of applications. We believe that in the future, it will definitely displace some jobs as well.
Without further ado, let’s begin asking questions to ChatGPT and see how it answers. Let’s try its fun factor first, and boy it did deliver.
Question: My boyfriend saw me in the theater with someone else. Give me some 15 funny ways to tell my guy that it wasn’t me.
- “It must have been my evil twin!”
- “I swear, it was just my cardboard cutout of myself.”
- “I was just there for the free popcorn, I promise.”
- “It was a lookalike, I swear!”
- “It was just my shadow, you know how much I love the movies.”
- “It was just my reflection in the window, nothing to worry about.”
- “It was just a dream, babe.”
- “It was just a hologram of myself, I promise.”
- “It was just my wax figure, they let me out of the museum for the day.”
- “I was just there to audition for the role of myself in a movie.”
- “I was just there to do research for a role, I promise.”
- “I was just there to collect inspiration for my next art piece.”
- “I was just there to scope out the competition.”
- “It was just my body double, you know how much I hate sitting in the theater for hours.”
- “It was just a mirage, I swear”
- Note: These are all jokes and not to be taken seriously. It is important to communicate truthfully and openly with your partner.
Question: Adani’s wealth rose from $8.9 billion to $121.7 billion in 2 years, a jump of about 14 times. How can I become like Adani may be at least 3 times?
Gautam Adani is an Indian billionaire businessman who is the chairman of the Adani Group, one of the largest conglomerates in India with interests in ports, agribusiness, power generation, and more. His wealth has grown significantly in recent years due to the success of his businesses and investments.
It’s worth noting that becoming a billionaire like Adani is not an easy task and it depends on many factors such as timing, luck, and the specific market conditions. Additionally, it’s important to keep in mind that the wealth of a billionaire is the result of years of hard work, dedication, and strategic decision making.
Here are a few general suggestions that might help you increase your wealth:
- Invest in a business or start your own: Starting a business or investing in one can be a great way to grow your wealth. Consider what you are passionate about and what you are good at, then research the market and find a profitable niche.
- Save and invest wisely: Saving and investing your money wisely can help you grow your wealth over time. Consider diversifying your investments across different types of assets, such as stocks, bonds, and real estate.
- Educate yourself: Continuously educate yourself about the market, economy and the business trends, it will give you an edge over others.
- Network: Building a strong network of contacts can open doors to new opportunities and help you make valuable connections.
- Be patient: Growing your wealth takes time, it’s important to be patient and not to make impulsive decisions.
It’s important to remember that becoming wealthy takes time and effort, and it’s not a guarantee, but with hard work, perseverance and smart decision making it can be achieved.
Well here we go, the answer to this question was generic and cheeky and hopefully should help you to start overtaking Adani soon ?.
Let’s now ask ChatGPT pick sides because we believe it does so exceptionally well. Hopefully, politicians won’t use this to make a point, especially those who appear on the Television show. The cool thing about ChatGPT is that it will always act as a loyal buddy and take the position we ask it to.
Question: Convince me ChatGPT is not a threat to google
ChatGPT, like other language models, is a tool that can assist with tasks such as text generation and language translation. It is not designed to replace or compete with search engines like Google. Google’s search algorithm is based on a complex set of rules and factors that determine the relevance and ranking of search results, while ChatGPT is trained to generate human-like text based on a given prompt. Google’s search technology is designed to provide the most relevant and useful information to users, while ChatGPT is focused on generating text that is coherent and human-like.
Additionally, Google has been investing in AI and Machine Learning for years. They have a lot of experience and expertise in this field and they are likely to continue to improve their search technology, which would make them a formidable force in the future.
In short, ChatGPT is not a threat to Google, it is a tool that can be used to assist with certain tasks, and it is complementary to Google’s search technology.
Question: Convince me ChatGPT is a threat to google
While it is true that ChatGPT and other language models are not designed to replace or compete with search engines like Google, it is important to consider how advancements in AI technology could potentially impact the search industry in the future.
As language models like ChatGPT continue to improve in their ability to understand and generate human-like text, they could potentially be used to create more sophisticated and accurate search results. Additionally, the ability of language models to understand and respond to natural language queries could make searching more efficient and user-friendly, potentially reducing the need for users to navigate through pages of results.
Furthermore, with the rise of voice assistants and smart speakers, people are increasingly using natural language to interact with technology. Language models like ChatGPT, which is specifically trained to understand and respond to natural language, could play a crucial role in this field. As more people adopt these devices and become accustomed to interacting with technology through natural language, the demand for sophisticated natural language processing capabilities will increase.
Additionally, as the use of chatbots and virtual assistants becomes more prevalent in businesses, it is likely that the need for models like ChatGPT will only continue to grow. These models are already being used to automate customer service, sales, and other business processes. This could lead to major changes in how businesses interact with their customers and could potentially disrupt traditional search engines and other industries.
In short, while ChatGPT is not currently a direct threat to Google, it is an important tool in the field of AI and NLP and the advancements in this field could potentially disrupt the search industry.
Let’s ask ChatGPT a philosophical question now. We think it may be the next “Baba” or “Guru” for all your questions about philosophy (pun intended).
Question: What is the meaning of life?
The meaning of life is a question that has puzzled philosophers, theologians, scientists, and many other thinkers for centuries. Many people have different perspectives on the meaning of life, and it is a complex question that is likely to have different meanings for different people.
Some people believe that the meaning of life is to find happiness and fulfillment, while others believe that it is to pursue a certain spiritual or religious purpose. Some believe that the meaning of life is to serve others and make a positive impact on the world, while others believe that it is to achieve success and attain material wealth.
Others may argue that there is no inherent meaning to life, and that it is up to each individual to create their own purpose and meaning.
Ultimately, the meaning of life is a question that each person must answer for themselves based on their own beliefs, values, and experiences.
Wow, agreed ChatGPT gets the information from the Internet, but as you know Web has billions of pages, and picking from those billions of troves of information and getting the correct or sometimes the accurate answer is something is the true power of GPT. We doubt that any other philosopher or well-known figure in the world could respond with such brevity.
Now let’s move on and ask for some career advice from ChatGPT and see how ChatGPT answers.
Question: Career question
We are in really fixed on one of the crucial decisions which we need to take. My son aged 9 years old is very good at chess, but in India, there is huge competition in chess, and we don’t want him to slog at home playing that. So we made him join in Cricket coaching and stopped his chess coaching. Give me a detailed analysis of whether our decision is correct or wrong.
Deciding what to do with a child’s talents and interests can be a difficult decision for parents. In this case, you are weighing the potential for success in chess against the potential for success in cricket, and considering the level of competition in each sport.
Here are a few things to consider when making this decision:
The child’s interests: It’s important to consider what your child enjoys doing and what they are passionate about. If your child has a strong interest in chess and enjoys playing the game, it may be more beneficial for them to continue to pursue it.
Potential for success: While there is a high level of competition in chess in India, your child may still have the potential for success if they continue to develop their skills and play at a high level. It’s also important to consider the potential for success in cricket as well.
A Balanced life: It’s important to make sure that your child is not overburdened with too many activities. Encourage them to balance their time between chess and cricket and other activities such as studies and leisure time.
Future opportunities: Consider the future opportunities that may arise from excelling in one sport over the other. For example, chess may open doors to scholarships or international competitions while cricket could lead to professional opportunities in India.
Support: It’s important to support your child in their interests and passions, regardless of whether they are in chess or cricket. Encourage them to pursue their goals and help them develop their skills.
Ultimately, the decision of whether to continue with chess or switch to cricket coaching is a personal one and should be based on your child’s interests, the potential for success, and overall well-being. It’s important to have open communication with your child and consider their thoughts and feelings in the decision-making process.
As ChatGPT is based on AI, it doesn’t give a standard reply for questions, if you ask the same question again it may give different answers or highlight a few other things. As you can see above answer it gives a very balanced kind of answer considering the main things in our question.
To test a little bit more thing which Involves a little bit more detail digging, we asked this question and here it looked like it may need more CPU power or maybe more tweaking. The answer was still below average and not up to the mark
Question: List of restuarants in Hyderabad
I recently visited to Hyderabad, India and I really liked the amazing ‘dum biryani’. ChatGPT based on it can you give me list in tabular format for the following. Similarly like ‘dum biryani’, give 10 other dishes I can try in Hyderabad,India and which restaurant I need to try that along with the address of the restaurant from Gachibowli and google maps link. Here are the table headings ‘Dish which I can try’, ‘Restaurant Name’, ‘Address of Restaurant ‘, google maps link
I apologize, as a language model AI, I am not able to provide Google Maps links. However, I can provide you a list of 10 other popular dishes you can try in Hyderabad, India, along with the restaurant name and address, that you can look up on Google Maps:
|Dish which I can try
|Address of Restaurant
|Mutton Dum Biryani
|Paradise Hotel, 8-2-248/A/23, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
|Shah Ghouse Hotel, 8-2-293/82/A/2, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
|Bawarchi Hotel, 8-2-269/3/1, Road Number 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
|Hotel Bawarchi, 8-2-269/3/1, Road Number 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
|Andhra Mutton Curry
|Hotel Deccan Dosa
|Hotel Deccan Dosa, 8-2-293/82/A/2, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
|Double ka meetha
|Café Bahar, 8-2-269/3/1, Road Number 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
|Café Mint, 8-2-269/3/1, Road Number 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
|Hotel Dosa Plaza
|Hotel Dosa Plaza, 8-2-269/3/1, Road Number 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034, India
|Hotel Shah Ghouse
|Hotel Shah Ghouse, 8-2-293/82/A/2, Road Number 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana
To ChatGPT’s credit, it did caution us by stating that the information wasn’t valid or that it was only providing broad information as we can see the address and other details were incorrect.
This is what we received the first time, and even after trying numerous times, sometimes by providing explanations, we never received better information than this. ChatGPT constantly tried to escape by providing inaccurate information, and no matter how many times we tried, it never provided the addresses. Perhaps this was due to relearning, which it underwent and it stopped providing the addresses.
But keeping aside these issues, the future looks very bright with ChatGPT and we feel in the immediate years to come it will make a lot of change in the below use cases.
Some use cases of chatGPT or other AI platforms.
- In Programming, ChatGPT can do mundane tasks or write code for generic or regular things, for example, functions like validating an email or validating a phone number or implementing form validation for fields, refactoring the code, etc in any programming language. Even though it won’t replace the developers completely, it will definitely help the developers do more with their time.
- Customer service executives
- Waiters in restaurants
- Retail sales executives
- Ticketing agents
- The biggest shift will be in the smartphone apps. Instead of clicking and finding, you will be able to converse with apps like Swiggy, Zomato, Amazon, Flipkart, or any online furniture apps to place your order for food or merchandise. The AI will sell you goods like a seasoned salesperson. That would be the next technological wave of the Internet.
Some cool ChatGPT extensions
- ChatGPT on WhatsApp with an extension called “God In A Box.” , ask chatGPT directly from your WhatsApp
- Merlin Chrome extension for ChatGPT, to summarize content in a website or send professional email replies in Gmail or you want to perform some formulas in google Sheets
- CodeGPT extension for Visual Studio Code to write code, refactor code, documentation of code or finding problems in your code.