Statement of Compliance
1.Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
KTree Computer Solutions India (P) LTD (KTree) is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 (CIN U72200TG2005PTC047953) and has its registered office at KTree Computer Solutions India (P) Ltd,Block C, 1st Floor, Sanali Info Park 8-2-112/120/1, Venkat Nagar, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India KTree operates YouSay App (for iOS & Android), a shot Video platform and the website YouSay app Website
2.Social Media Intermediary
KTree is a Social Media Intermediary and has implemented policies and procedures to comply with the requirements of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (hereinafter the “Rules”).
- In addition to other requirements prescribed by the Rules, ‘YouSay Policies’ specifically prohibit users from publishing content that is (i) invasive of another’s bodily privacy or harmful or harassing on the basis of gender especially children; or (ii) is patently false or misleading but appearing as a fact; or (iii) impersonates or deceives or is false with the intention of causing injury or wrongful loss or harassment wrongful gain or fraud; or (iv) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, or (v) violates any law. Yousay will endeavour to deploy technology-based measures, including automated tools or other mechanisms to proactively identify content which falls within the above categories and others.
- Orders by a court of competent jurisdiction or Appropriate Government or its agency or takedown or any other purposes should be addressed for compliance to the Resident Grievance Officer (contact details below).
- On receipt of a written request for information from a lawfully authorized government agency clearly stating the purpose for which it is required, KTree shall provide such information or assistance in its control or possession to the government authority within 72 hours.
- In compliance with the Rules, registration information from a user and/or information which has been removed or to which access has been disabled, shall be retained by KTree for a period of 180 days from the date of cancellation or withdrawal or removal or disablement.
4.Additional Due Diligence
- The physical contact address of KTree for the purposes of receiving communication addressed to its Block C, 1st Floor, Sanali Info Park 8-2-112/120/1, Venkat Nagar, Road No. 2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, India.
- KTree has implemented the following mechanism for dealing with grievances:
- (i) Grievances relating to violation of the Rules must be addressed to the Resident Grievance Officer at email@example.com
- (ii) Reported grievances will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt along with a unique identification number. Grievances will be disposed of within 15 days from date of receipt. Wherever practical, information on action taken or not taken by KTree may be provided to the reporter of the grievance.
- (iii) Grievances by an individual relating to exposure of their private areas, full or partial nudity or depicting such individuals in any sexual act or conduct; or impersonation in an electronic form, including artificially morphed images will be acted upon within 24 hours.
- For Yousay App as of now Indian Phone number is required to create YouSay account, so all regular users are authenticated using an OTP code sent via mobile number.
- Publishers (as defined under the Rules) of news and current affairs content should take note of the information statement in compliance with the Rules can be found under the link Compliance. On confirmation by such publishers of compliance with the Rules, YouSay will display a visible verification mark against their profiles
- KTree also displays a visible verification mark on content that is advertising or sponsored or is exclusively controlled.
- KTree has appointed Indian residents to ensure compliance with the Rules:
- Resident Grievance Officer to (i) acknowledge a complaint in relation to the Rules within 24 hours and dispose off such complaint within a fifteen days from the date of its receipt; and (ii) receive and acknowledge any order, notice or direction issued by the Appropriate Government, any competent authority or a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Name: Mr. Sudheer Bolishetty
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Statement for Publishers of News and Current Affairs Content
This Compliance Statement is with reference to Rule 5 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (hereinafter “Rules”) and applies to Publishers of News and Current Affairs Content (as defined under the Rules). Please note that according to the Rules, if you are a Publisher of News and Current Affairs Content, then in addition to the common terms of service for all users, you are required to furnish the details of user accounts on the services of intermediaries to the relevant ministry prescribed under Rule 18. If you have already done so please inform YouSay by sending a mail to email@example.com and we will provide a demonstrable and visible mark of verification as being Publishers against your profile. Thank you.